Nail water decal MILV - Ultra-thin film with bright and trendy design for fast and salon-looking manicure.
HOW TO USE
- Apply nail polish to the nail and let it dry.
- Select a design and cut it out of the sheet.
- Dip design into the water, take it out and wait for about 15 seconds.
- Remove excess water with a tissue.
- Slide the image from the backing paper and place it on the nail plate.
- Gently smooth the design with your finger. File excessive film.
With Gel polish:
- Apply gel-polish of a needed colour and cure.
- Cut selected design out of the sheet. Trim it to the size of your nail to avoid overlapping on the skin.
- Dip into the water for few seconds and remove excess water with a tissue.
- Apply a top coat. Don’t cure yet!
- Slide the image from the backing paper onto the nail (uncured top coat). Gently smooth the design with your fingertip.
- Cure for 30 seconds. File excessive film.
- Seal with top coat and cure completely.